Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Siser Synchronicity

E and I share a birthday. Really. We were both born on the 77th day of the year. It's one of those things that links us - something that helps us in our brain-sharing pursuits. However, given the astrology of having the same birthday, we experience things at the same times; highs, lows, and funks all happen at the same time. We're in a low right now. Not in our relationship, but in our lives. We're both subject to strong forces beyond our control. We're both spinning and confused and scared.

Siser, I want you to know that even though I am seeming very-self focused right now, you are on my mind. I love you and want nothing but the best for you. Sending all the positive energy I possess your way as you prepare for the days to come.

No comments: